AtB is a mobility company administrating the public transport in Trøndelag.
AtB is responsible for planning, purchasing and marketing a provident public transport service.
As a mobility company, we will facilitate easy, seamless travel adapted to different needs and travel patterns. The public transport will be developed and presented together with cycling, walking and sharing services. The goal is for travelers to get easily from A to B without using their own car.
AtB is registered as a limited company, and is fully owned by Trøndelag County Authority.
- Plan and coordinate routes for bus, boat and ferry.
- Plan and coordinate school buses and routes.
- Marketing and information regarding public transport services.
- Develop, operate and maintain ticket and information services.
- Customer support and route information.
- Conduct tenders within bus, boat and ferry following public procurement regulations.
We aim do this in such a way that the public transport services in Trøndelag appears attractive, coordinated and efficient.
We cooperate with customers, partners, owners and operators to make public transport, along with cycling and walking, a natural first choice.
All operative services are performed by various companies that work by contract for AtB AS.
According to the Public Service Act, everyone can ask AtB to see public postal journals, including private individuals.
If you want access to a public case document or a public postal record, send an e-mail labeled "Inspection" to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Which case you would like insight to.
- Which period within the case you would like insight.
Our operators transport you on AtB's behalf and is our most important partner. Together we make sure you as a customer can travel from A to B. See our operators.
At the end of 2020:
- Gender balance in the company: 58% men and 42% women.
- Part-time positions: 4 men and 2 women.
- Parental leave (weeks): 14.9 men and 36.1 women
- Sick leave: 4.91%
AtB service center is open 365 days a year and is responsible for answering questions over the phone, written inquiries and our service centre which you can visit in Prinsens gate 41 in Trondheim.
AtB is organized within four different departments:
- Finance and business administration.
- Offer development and mobility.
- Market and communication.
- Technology and service development.
The directors are responsible for these departments. See management team.
The board consists of six external board members with professional competence from different working environments.
Styret Chairman Per Axel Koch Deputy chairman Odd Harald Aksland Board member Kristian Tangen Board member Kirsti Brandsegg Arntsen Board member Are Brekk Board member Thale Kuvås Solberg AtB board member Stig Harry Jørgensen AtB board member Line Holmesland Deputy board member Lasse Bardal Deputy board member Karl Inge Nygård AtB deputy board member Lovise Kjørsvik AtB deputy board member Anniken Hastadklev
Per Axel Koch Chairman Målfrid Vik Sønstabø Deputy chairman Kristin Olstad Schea Board Member Odd Harald Aksland Board Member Kristian Tangen Board Member Kirsti Brandsegg Arntsen Board Member Are Brekk Board Member Helene Heggheim AtB - employee representative Line Elisabeth Hoff-Jenssen Holmesland AtB - employee representative Karl Inge Nygård Deputy board Member Thale Susanne Kuvås Solberg Deputy board Member Stig Harry Jørgensen AtB - deputy employee representative Jahn Erik Nyaas Røhme AtB - deputy employee representative