Buy your ticket on the go with the app AtB Mobillett.
Buy tickets for bus and tram and on select boat routes in Trøndelag.
Choose method of payment. Buy single or periodic ticket.
Show your ticket upon boarding. On the green buses and tram in the Trondheim area you don't have to show your ticket.
- For bus and tram in Trøndelag.
- For route 800, route 805 and route 810.
- For night bus (own fares).
- 24 hours for travels in one zone.
- 7, 30 and 180 days for bus and tram i Trøndelag. 60 and 90 days are also available in the app AtB Mobillett from March 6th. 7 days is not available for students.
- Youth ticket for travel with bus, tram and boat in Trøndelag.
- Miljøbillett for travel with city buses in Namsos, Steinkjer, Verdal, Levanger and Stjørdal.
- 7 and 30 days for route 800/805 Trondheim - Brekstad and route 810 Trondheim - Vanvikan.
To buy a ticket, start by choosing whether you are travelling by bus or boat. Then select zones if you are going to travel by bus, or by port if you are travelling by boat.
Choose method of payment in the app. Pay with phone bill, debit card or AtB Mobillett account. Everything is easily managed in the app.
Buy your ticket well in advance so that it is ready upon boarding.
You do not need to show the ticket on the green city buses and trams in the Trondheim area. Outside the Trondheim area, present your ticket to the crew or driver when you board.
The ticket is valid from the moment of purchase. Single tickets are valid for one hour and 30 minutes for one zone. Tickets for two zones are valid for two hours. Tickets for three or more zones are valid for at least four hours and 30 minutes.
AtB Mobillett is only valid on buses and trams that are part of the public transport in Trøndelag, and on the boat routes 800/805 and 810. The tickets are not valid on routes from NSB, airport bus or other comercial routes.
AtB Mobillett is only valid in the official AtB Mobillett-app.