The front doors and the area around the drivers on several buses in Trøndelag and the Trondheim area are closed due to the coronasituation and demands from the operators. See what lines and areas this applies to.
Local measures are assessed continuously based on the situation in the area. Closing the front door for boarding and ticketing is done as an infection control measure between driver and customer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our customers.
The front doors and the area around the driver are closed off for the time being on all city buses in the Trondheim area.
The front doors and the area around the driver are closed off for the time being on the following lines:
- 350 - Trondheim - Rissa - Osen
- 450 - Trondheim - Stadsbygd - Rissa - (Råkvåg)
- 601 - Stjørdal - Husbymarka
- 670 - Stjørdal - Meråker - Storlien
- 680 - Namsos - Steinkjer - Levanger
- 770 - Stjørdal - Hegra
Traveling with a t:card?
- If you have an active periodic ticket, you can still use it.
- If you use auto travel/value, you must use another payment option.
- Buy a ticket by SMS. Send codeword, for example [VOKSENS1], to 2027. You will receive an SMS with a ticket. More information and codewords. SMS
- Buy a ticket with the app AtB Mobillett.
- Buy a ticket at a ticket machine or at one of our retailers.
MORE: How to buy a ticket
MORE: Guidelines and measures