Information about how the public transport services in Trøndelag are affected by the corona situation. We thank our travelers for your understanding and for showing consideration when travelling.
Last updated, July 3rd, 2020, 15:00.
We adhere to the National Institute of Health's recommendations and orders, and encourage our travelers to do the same, and be a considerate to your fellow passengers and the drivers:
- Practice social distancing, make sure to keep a safe distance to other passengers
- Do not board if you see that the place is cramped, wait for the next bus
- If you have been in contact with the infection or are ill, do not use public transport
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Walk or use a bike if you can
- Travel outside rush hour if you can
We evaluate the situation in Trøndelag continuously. The situatoin means that both travelers and employees have to adapt to the situation.
- All doors are opened by the driver so that you don't hva to use the door open-button.
- The front door is closed and barriers are installed behind the driver's seat on all buses. All boarding and disembarking is done at the other doors. All doors are still operative on the metro buses.
- The daily cleaning of all our vehicles and vessels throughout Trøndelag is hightend.
- On ferries, passenger ferries and terminals, rubbing alcohol is available.
- See also guidelines and restrictions for passenger boat and ferry.
Bus and tram
To reduce the risk of infection, restrictions have been introduced for ticketing, and there is no ticketing on board. You can buy your ticket with your mobile phone for all trips in Trøndelag.
Passenger boat and ferry
To reduce the risk of infection, restrictions have been introduced for ticketing. There is no cash ticketing on board. You can buy your ticket with t:card, bank card, ferry card or mobile phone.
On route 870 Brekstad - Valset and route 880 Flakk - Rørvik, use AutoPASS.
Changes in public transport services
Regular service with some exceptions:
- Night bus and night tram is cancelled until further notice.
- Travels with 9t2 and booking of group travel is unavailable.
Find your trip
Find your trip in the app AtB Reise or the travel planner:
See updated timetables:
Follow our operational deviations (in Norwegian). Here you will find information about planned and unforseen changes to AtB's service.
AtB service center
AtB service center in Prinsens gate 41 is open with regular opening hours. The service point in Rissa will remain closed until further notice.
We're here to help you. If you have any questions please contact us in our chat, use our contact form or call us at +47 478 02 820. You can also find us in social media.
Do you have any questions? See if you can find the answer here:
EAD MORE: Public Health Institute's "Coronavirus - Facts, Advice and Measures" (external page)